Friday, August 13, 2010

Menu 15 - 21

Sunday August 15

Crockpot Chicken, Green beans, Yellow Squash and Onion Casserole

Monday August 16

We will be travelling during the day at lunch time, so this is an eating out day.
Dinner will be Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, and Broccoli

Tuesday August 17

Left over Chicken, Dill Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob

Wednesday August 18

Steak, Rice with Peas and Carrots, Homemade Bread

Thursday August 19

Chef Salad for the Daughter
Hamburger Helper and Salad for Hubby and I

Friday August 20

Pizza night

Saturday August 21

Breakfast for Dinner: Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Fruit Salad



Tonight was Friday so it was pizza night. We ordered in though because I spent my day at the quilt shop. It was nice to be some place that was not home, and to do something creative for a change. Plus I needed to get my sewing machine looked at. It is old, but should hold up for a little longer. When its broken I may not have one for a while. In the meantime I am trying to finish up some of my UFO's.

No comments:

Post a Comment