Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 23-28

Well, due to out of whack medication my organization has gone out the window this month. Its kept me either dragging my knuckles or super charged. When I drag I sleep, and when I'm charged up I clean. So far I have a clean kitchen and a mostly clean living room. We have company coming on Thursday, so I want it all cleaned up and presentable.

In the meantime we have to eat, so here's the menu:

Dinners:

Chicken and dumplings (includes peas and carrots)
Taco hamburger Helper, salad
Oven-fried pork chops, au gratin potatoes, broccoli
Chicken pot-pie
Steak, dill potato salad, corn on the cob
Pizza -homemade crust and sauce, salad
BBQ chicken pie with cornbread crust, green beans, pineapple crumble


Angel Food arrives on Saturday. We ordered 2 boxes so we will have an abundance of meat and frozen veggies.

Lunches will be:

Leftovers, Ramen, salad, tuna croquettes, pasta salad, and pb&j

Breakfast will be eggs, oatmeal, grits, waffles, or whatever we scrounge up

No comments:

Post a Comment