Saturday, May 1, 2010

Menu May 2-8

Okay, as promised here is the new menu:

Monday May 2
Breakfast: crock pot breakfast casserole
Lunch: Salisbury Steak (AF) and mashed potatoes with peas for Hubby and Daughter; Salad for me
Dinner: Broccoli cheese soup (made using the shelf stable milk from AF), ham and cheese muffins


Tuesday May 3
Breakfast: crock pot breakfast casserole
Lunch: Sandwiches and left over soup
Dinner: Pineapple chicken in the crock pot with rice and broccoli


Wednesday May 4
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: Salisbury Steak and mashed potatoes with peas for Hubby and Daughter; Salad for me
Dinner: Church

Thursday May 5
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: Sandwiches, cupcakes, fruit
Dinner: Maple Dijon Chicken with sweet potatoes and green beans


Friday May 6
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: Sandwiches, cupcakes, fruit
Dinner: Pizza

Saturday May 7
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: Crock pot fried rice
Dinner: Burgers, grilled, oven fried potatoes, slaw

Sunday May 8
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: Pork Chops, pasta salad, melon


Not sure about the following week. I am going to start using the crock pot more though. Not only will it save on heat in the kitchen but man I am whooped when I get home and I don't wanna mess with cooking!

I have been perusing the recipes at A Year of Slow Cooking for ideas. She's got some interesting stuff there, including things like how to make Rice Krispie treats in the crock pot!! I guess you just never know until you try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment