Monday, February 14, 2011

Its been a while...

Oh there are many reasons I could give for not updating. Lets just stipulate that we all have life stuff happening and let it go :)

The end of February is beginning to tease a little spring like weather our way. I would be perfectly glad to have a few weeks of moderate temperatures and a little rain. Makes starting your garden much easier. This year I am moving to a completely backyard garden. Turns out travelling back and forth to the farm was not a realistic expectation. Now I am pondering what type of containers to use, and how easily they might be in the even that we have to move mid season.

Had some major dental work done a few days ago and am still sore and dealing with the on again off again pain. But I have been surfing around looking for new things to try to reduce the money out the door. I will up date this next week with more info.

Ordering day for AngelFood Ministries is approaching next weekend. Check out their site and consider ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment